Terms & Conditions
General Policy and Information
- No information provided on the CasinoDelaware10.com website is not subject to misuse and it is intended for usage within the frameworks of any illegal activity.
- The CasinoDelaware10.com website has been created for entertainment purposes solely. Thus, any information provided here is not subject to be regarded as legal guidance or advice of any kind.
- This is an independent informational platform devoted to providing its users with the latest information about the world of online gambling. Our gambling expertise is not being impacted by any third-party organization.
- No error, if found on the CasinoDelaware10.com website, in any of its materials, entails further legal responsibility.
- It is the users’ sole and full responsibility to determine whether they have come of legal age in terms of online gambling. CasinoDelaware10.com bears no further legal liability for the visitors’ decisions regarding any particular game or wager.
- The CasinoDelaware10.com website’s editorial board reserves the right not to guarantee the accuracy of the published materials.
- CasinoDelaware10.com bears no responsibility for any material, physical or mental damage done, resulting, if alleged so, from the use of the website’s materials.
- CasinoDelaware10.com reserves the right to moderate and edit the information provided on this server without any prior notice, as this information is not legally binding in regards to CasinoDelaware10.com.
- All the trademarks mentioned on the website belong to their respective owners.
- The content of the website is subject to copyright under the brand CasinoDelaware10.com. No article or material is free for use, unless accompanied by the “Copy Freely” label. Thus, any visitor using the materials published on the website, hereinafter, agrees to the authorization of the aforementioned copyright and proprietary notices.
- Copying, transmitting or changing the information on the CasinoDelaware10.com website with an intent of further usage is prohibited.
- All the products, processes, and technologies mentioned and described on this website may be subject to third-parties’ intellectual property rights, and thus, cannot be licensed hereunder.
- CasinoDelaware10.com is a registered trademark of CasinoDelaware10.com.
- Conforming to the values of honesty and transparency, CasinoDelaware10.com is always trying to provide comprehensive, accurate, and updated information.
- Shall you notice any information that you find incorrect, misleading, or offensive, feel free to send us a corresponding email at [email protected]
- Stay informed that CasinoDelaware10.com reserves the right to reject any content removal requests at its sole discretion unless the proof of the content being defamatory, false, abusive, inaccurate, vulgar, harassing, obscene, hateful, sexist, profane, discriminatory, threatening, or privacy-invasive is provided.
CasinoDelaware10.com is a website that operates under affiliation to CasinoDelaware10.com, registered in COUNTRY.
Any mention of the terms “we” and “us” must hereinafter be referred solely to CasinoDelaware10.com. At the same time, the denomination “you” shall be hereinafter perceived strictly as the one pertaining to the user.
The website’s owner is in discrete possession of the content provided on the website. Copying and using the aforementioned materials without prior written or verbal consent from the website is punishable by the law of England. Any form of content plagiarism falls within the term “copyright violation” pertaining to the materials on this website.
Regarding the users’ complaints, all users should stay informed that CasinoDelaware10.com functions solely as an aggregator, which renders it not liable for resolving any disputes or issues regarding your experience with any of the casinos listed on CasinoDelaware10.com. Contacting the casino’s support team and reporting the issues to our gambling guide would be the most efficient manner of resolving the dispute.
All users should stay informed that CasinoDelaware10.com or any third-party content provider is not responsible for the accuracy and comprehensiveness of the information posted on the CasinoDelaware10.com website. All the data found on the website is subject to individual interpretation. Users may use the information provided on the website at their own discretion, as CasinoDelaware10.com bears no legal responsivity for any outcomes thereof.
Information and Accuracy of Bonuses Listed
The website cannot guarantee the total absence of viruses and bugs. Hence, it is strongly recommended that our users install anti-malware software when visiting our website or surfing the internet, in general. In accordance with the Computer Misuse Act 1990, the Intentional planting of viruses on our website is punishable under the law of England.
Linking to CasinoDelaware10.com
Pursuing the provision of the Computer Misuse Act of 1990, you have the right to provide links to our site. Yet, in doing, you shall stick with purely benevolent intentions, making sure that your actions do not compromise, damage, or threaten our reputation. CasinoDelaware10.com reserves the right to withdraw your linking privilege any time it finds it necessary without any prior notice.
The website is not responsible for any kind of information to be found and experienced by the users when following the external links presented on the website. CasinoDelaware10.com does not control and has no direct access to the content behind the external links. Therefore, it is the user’s sole responsibility how to interpret the information found in the articles that the third-party external links lead to.
Applicable Law in Case of Legal Disputes
Shall any legal dispute between the users and the services provided arise, it is subject to governing by the currently effective laws of England and Wales. Hence, the two parties agree to perceive the laws of England and Wales as the ones having exclusive jurisdiction over any legal disputes arising as a result of the user-provider disagreement.
Live Chat Rules
Using the CasinoDelaware10.com Live Chat Services, you hereby automatically agree with the following terms of conditions of usage, meaning any claim regarding your incognizance of the rules won’t be legally binding.
- Posting any material, which is or might be classified as defamatory, false, abusive, inaccurate, vulgar, harassing, obscene, hateful, sexist, profane, discriminatory, threatening, privacy-invasive, or of sexual content is prohibited. Also, any material, which can be thereof classified as the one violating the commonly-accepted international laws, is also banished on the website.
- Abusive, harassing, insulting, discriminating, and defamatory statements will not be tolerated and thus are prohibited in the Live Chat.
- Advertising, promoting, or fostering the sales relating to any other online entity is prohibited.
- The CasinoDelaware10.com Live Chat Service is not a platform for filing and discussion complaints regarding your users’ experience. The website features a corresponding Complaints Processing Service that is accessible solely via email.
- All the users are expected to use basic punctuation and spelling rules when writing comments. We advocate for mutual respect in our community, which must be, hereafter, manifested in every single manner possible. The use of CAPS is not tolerated, as there are better ways of emphasizing on something you want to say: you can put an exclamation mark at the end of the phrase or you can put the word semantically in a particular position within the sentence, thus shifting the syntactic emphasis.
- The aforementioned rules are to be followed and respected, as any failure to comply may result in a suspension with immediate effect or/and permanent account ban.